The Old Farmer’s Almanac, North America’s oldest continuously published periodical, features the best in home, garden, history, food, and fun. All this and our famous weather forecasts: as always, traditionally 80% accurate.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an interview with one of our editors, please contact Ginger at 206-842-8922 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2016 Old Farmer’s Almanac is available everywhere! You can buy a copy wherever books or magazines are sold or from our General Store on Almanac.com.
2016 Old Farmer’s Almanac Press Releases & Talking Points
The 2015 Old Farmer’s Almanac is available everywhere on September 9, 2014!
- 2016 Old Farmer’s Almanac press release and talking points (US version–PDF)
- 2016 Old Farmer’s Almanac press release and talking points (Canadian version–PDF)
2016 Old Farmer’s Almanac Cover Images and Weather Forecast Maps
The following publication images and weather maps are available for use in newspapers, blogs, and additional print media, including catalogs, e-commerce sites, or ads promoting The Old Farmer’s Almanac. To download: click on link. Image will appear in browser window. Right click over image and select “Save Image As”.
- RGB Cover Artwork for 2016 US National Edition
- RGB Cover Artwork for 2016 Canadian Edition
- US Weather Map (Winter/Summer)
- Canadian Weather Map (Winter/Summer)