- We use the information you supply us in different ways. We use your survey responses and feedback e-mail to help us improve the content and experience offered to Almanac.com users. We also use your contact information to interact with you (if that was your intention).
- We will only save your contact information if you indicate that you would like to be updated on new offerings from Almanac.com. In this case we will add your name to the subscription list for the Almanac.com e-mail newsletter, which we send out periodically. You can remove your name from this list by following the instructions in the newsletter text.
- Almanac.com is published by Yankee Publishing Inc. For information you provide to us, we will not rent or share your contact information outside of Yankee Publishing Inc. without your permission—with one exception: when you enter a sweepstakes on Almanac.com, we offer it to the establishment(s) that provides the sweepstakes prize.
- Yankee Publishing Inc. is composed of different operating groups. Any information we save about you will be shared among these operating groups. Occasionally, you may receive offers from these operating groups; to remove your name from those lists, follow the instructions within the communication.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit Network Advertising's Web site.
Thank you for your interest in Almanac.com.
–Yankee Publishing, Inc.