The 2013 Old Farmer's Almanac
Watch family and friends smile with America’s most popular reference book! Every page is “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor.” Here’s just a hint of what’s in this edition:
- a peek at parenting through the ages
- little-known facts about the Battle of Gettysburg
- 25 secrets for a great harvest
- four seasons of home remedies
- all about Louisiana’s mirliton heirloom squash
- bacon recipe contest winners
- scrumptious baked goods recipes to make and enjoy
- planting by the Moon
- weather forecasts
- daily astronomical data
- best days to do things
- readers' gardening tips
- calendar, trends, and much MORE!
The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids Volume 4
The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids blends wacky facts, quirky
stories, and edu-tainment into fun for all ages.
- wonders of the night sky and wild tales of meteorites
- cold facts, weird winds, and wacky ways to predict the weather
- garden how-to’s: cucumber in a bottle, peas, tomatoes, and avocados
- backyard Frisbee golf, fishing tips, craft projects, and Much MORE!
- 192 full-color pages • 5 5/8" x 8 1/4"
Find more activities for kids at the companion Web site, Almanac4kids.com