RSS (Real Simple Syndication) feeds make it easy to keep up with the latest Almanac podcast updates (as well as news from other Web sites), all on a single reading list.
All you need is an RSS Reader—most are free.
Each day, an update will show up on your “home page” or on your computer's RSS Reader or mobile device. Once you try it, you may be amazed—no more bookmarking, cluttering your in-box, or work for you!
Click any of the RSS Feeds below. At the top of the next page, you can subscribe to the feed using “My Yahoo” home page (or others). Try it out!
- Weather Blog
- Gardening Blog
- Down Home: Natural Health & Home Tips Blog
- Cooking & Recipes Blog
- In Celeste's Garden Blog: Raising and Preserving Food
- Winter Adventure Blog
- Today in History
- Today in Weather History
- Advice of the Day
- Word of the Day
- Puzzle of the Day
- Question of the Day
- Gardening Question of the Day
- Birthday Lore of the Day
- Moon Question of the Day
- Moon Folklore of the Day
- Current Moon Phase
- New Almanac Recipes
- New Almanac Videos
- New Almanac Articles
- Recipe of the Week
- Daily Almanac Podcast: Every weekday, get a quick update on historical events of the day, upcoming holidays, notable birthdays, and more. Listen | Subscribe
- Farmer's Calendar Podcast: The monthly Farmer's Calendar from The Old Farmer's Almanac, read by the author Castle Freeman Jr. Listen | Subscribe
- Garden Musings Podcast: Monthly Garden Musings are written by George and Becky Lohmiller. The June 2007 to June 2008 series is read by John Pierce. Almanac copy editor Jack Burnett took over the readings in July 2008. Listen | Subscribe
Note: You are free to use the content of our RSS feed files on your own Web site as long as you do not alter the text (including the credit to The Old Farmer's Almanac).