Seasonal cooking brings garden-fresh foods to the kitchen table for better taste, nutrition, and even cost savings. Here are spring recipes using seasonal ingredients, from peas to potatoes.
Add your recipe suggestions below! We selected edibles based on what's most common across North America but we know that every region has its own fresh and local foods. We welcome your ideas!
Cooking Greens (chard, kale, mustard, collards, dandelions)
- Sorrel Linguine with Spring Peas, Green Garlic, and Fresh Ricotta
- Seared Sea Scallops with Pea-Basil Puree and Peppered Carrot Sauce
- Lemony Asparagus and Spring Pea Salad With Roasted Almonds
- Spring Rolls
- Warm Salad of Spring Vegetable Medley, Poached Egg, and Pancetta Vinaigrette
- Soy-Marinated Grilled Chicken and Cilantro and Scallions