When I was in cub scouts the den did a project in Candle making for Christmas.
Does anyone know where to find the site to make candles using one plain candle stick crushed ice, a quart milk carton and melted wax.
Thank you in advance.
Milk Carton Project
I haven’t seen these or made one in years…here’s an easy to make candle that’s an old crafty favorite. I clipped this from a 1960s magazine so it’s been around for at least a few decades…
Making Milk Carton Candles
* All you do is take any size easy-opening milk carton, and drink up the milk, eggnog or fruit juice that’s in it.
* Then put a regular table candle in the center, fill with crushed ice and pour hot sealing wax until full. (The plastic coating will prevent sticking.)
* When it’s cool, cut back the carton and pull out the finished candle.
* For extra color, decorate with rosettes or holly leaves.
* Now all you do is light the wick, and have a happy holiday!
Now that I read the news I now remember the instructions and they are what I finally remember.