Summer Labs

92 replies [Last post]
Nurse Ratchet ran out to see

Nurse Ratchet ran out to see if she could assess the damage and assist the men. Of course she put on her notorious rubber gloves first and then......

Posted by: Mary Scott (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2009 08:40AM

she put on her bright red

she put on her bright red lipstick, and then......

Posted by: blacksheep (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2009 10:54AM

.. they lost YB's help as he

.. they lost YB's help as he was last seen running at high speed as soon as he saw o'le Ratchet

Posted by: YB (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2009 11:29AM

"Oh, come on back here now

"Oh, come on back here now YB! You KNOW how much I missed you! I've got a wonderful surprise just for little o you!" Ratchet purred.........but...........

Posted by: mousepotatoes69 (IP Logged)
Date: July 20, 2009 11:42AM

YB did an "exit stage left"

YB did an "exit stage left" as you heard him yelling "EAT MY DUST you crazy broad !!"

Date: July 20, 2009 01:59PM

While YB was busy trying to

While YB was busy trying to run faster than Ratchet, the rest of the crew were trying to clean up the huge mess from the exploded grill....soot was everywhere, and meat scraps were flug all over everything.
"Darn it all anyway! NOW what are we going to eat?!" Mary Scott asked in dismay.
"Youse girlies go get some of the other fixins in da kitchen, whilst us manly figures find some other meat to fix" Stuie ordered.
"But, I was enjoying my hammock, Stuie! Harold, give me another push!" Blacksheep commanded.
Just then YB came bursting in and..........

Date: July 22, 2009 10:03AM

..yelled "HELP HELP, Timmy

..yelled "HELP HELP, Timmy fell into the well.. er I mean Ratchet got arrested for indecent exposure and they think I had something to do with it"...

Date: July 22, 2009 11:18AM

"Oh geez, not again!" said

"Oh geez, not again!" said blaksheep. "Rekon I'll have to pull some strings again. YB, bring me some strings to pull! Nyuk nyuk nyuk."

Date: July 27, 2009 11:51AM

While YB attempted to

While YB attempted to maintain his innocence (like THAT could really happen!) everyone else laughed like crazy.
"C'mon YB" Stuie chuckled "Forget ole Ratchet and sit down here and eat some grubs...I mean grub!"
The girls were frantically trying to serve up the eats, despite the huge mess from the explosion. Mary Scott was ordering everyone to come and sit down.
Mouse was helping to dish up the food when OOPS! She SOMEHOW flung a spoonfull of baked beans at YB! "Now HOW did THAT happen??!!!!!" she said slyly. "Gosh YB, really I AM sorry!" tee hee
"Alright you wascally wimin...get on wit da grub!" Blacksheep ordered.
BUT.............

Date: July 28, 2009 12:24AM

it was hot - tempers flared -

it was hot - tempers flared - and before you know it another food fight broke out. Mary Scott tried to step in to stop the fight when......

Date: July 28, 2009 07:12AM

she slipped on bar-b-que

she slipped on bar-b-que sauce and....

Date: July 28, 2009 07:51PM

face planted right into a

face planted right into a meticulously prepared...

Posted by: CarolinaFall nc-601 (IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2009 10:23PM

...cheesecake! "Oh my! If

...cheesecake! "Oh my! If EVER there were something that I'd love my face to smack into, this is IT!" Mary Scott giggled.
While Mary was whiping the goo off with her fingers and licking them off, Mouse tossed her a wash rag....THEN she ran after YB who THOUGHT he was being cool by foregoing the food fight and laying in the hammock.
"Ha YB, you should know me better than that by now!" Mouse yelled.
Meanwhile Stuie, Harold, and Blacksheep were...........

Date: July 29, 2009 07:35AM

chomping down on juicy ribeye

chomping down on juicy ribeye steaks and guzzling down Ipswich Ale.
"Anyone want cheesecake?"
"Na, I'll pass."
"Harold, pass the garlic bread."
"Where's the creamed corn?"
"What's that noise out there?!"

Date: July 29, 2009 12:48PM

It was YB licking the cake

It was YB licking the cake off his face while lying in the Hammock. "What a predicament" he say's "I'm a victim of circumstance nyuck nyuck nyuck"

Date: July 29, 2009 02:49PM

Mouse decided that since

Mouse decided that since today was her birthday, she actually be nice to everyone...EVEN YB! Whoa what a concept! Must be the old age setting in!
"Here everyone, come help me eat all this awesome double dark dutch chocolate cake that Mary Scott made me! And have some ice cream too! C'mon Stuie, Blacksheep, Harold, Mary, Starzy, Tunia, and the devine Nurse Ratchett."
Everyone all gathered around gobbling up the cake and icecream, when YB decided he just HAD to.............

Date: July 30, 2009 07:23AM

Hit the head, excusing

Hit the head, excusing himself he walked to the Lab outhouse where....

Date: July 30, 2009 08:07PM

there were 2 snakes fighting

there were 2 snakes fighting right outside the outhouse door. Now YB could go #1 anywhere, but he had to do the other one so.....

Date: July 31, 2009 10:18AM

..he noticed Mary Scotts car

..he noticed Mary Scotts car blocking the view of everyone from the one side so.....

Date: July 31, 2009 12:43PM

he casually but hurriedly

he casually but hurriedly strolled to Mary Scott's car. If only he had some toilet paper. But wait, what's that inside Mary's unlocked car?!!

Date: July 31, 2009 02:58PM

"Ah ha!" YB said to himself

"Ah ha!" YB said to himself "A pack of wet wipes!"
BAD IDEA! As soon as he opened her car door, the new anti-theft device she had installed immediately went into action! Sirens blared, while the hidden electric prodding iron zapped YB!
Well now, we all KNEW what he needed to do, and when he got zapped...well....!!!!! Now he was in a REAL predicament! How is he going to change his clothes without anyone seeing or noticing?! He needed to call for help from someone, but, WHO?! One of the guys? Girls? OH NO!
Just then.............

Date: July 31, 2009 03:49PM

...nurse Gladys Ratchet came

...nurse Gladys Ratchet came running to his rescue! She had donned her satin elbow length gloves instead of her latex ones..."Just wanting to be special for you YB!" she purred.
Well, YB thought he had been in the worse fix possible until SHE showed up!
All of a sudden.........

Date: August 6, 2009 12:34PM

there was another explosion,

there was another explosion, and it was the outhouse this time. Who could have done such a thing ! Nurse Ratchet was covered from head to toe with.........

Date: August 6, 2009 01:49PM

toilet paper. "Yesss!"

toilet paper. "Yesss!" exclaimed YB as he grabbed a handful and quickly headed for...

Date: August 6, 2009 11:16PM

A big bush to hide

A big bush to hide behind.
Meanwhile, everyone else jumped into the big executive pool/spa to cool off from the heat.
"Know what we need?" Mouse asked. "We need to get some REAL fun going on here with these labs! It sure is lonely without Starzy and TUnia to keep things hoping in strange directions!"
"I agree Mouse!" Mary Scott added. "Do any of you fine gents have some clever plans of something REALLY GREAT that we could ALL do? The food fights were fun for awhile, but, it's getting kind of boring around here...lets liven it up!"
"YB! C'mon and hurry up! We need some suggestions from you too!" Mouse yelled out back.
Stuie and Blacksheep were busy relaxing in their blow up recliners...floating lazily around the pool when..........

Date: August 9, 2009 04:22PM

Mary Scott was wracking her

Mary Scott was wracking her brain to come up with something for all of us to to, when a wonderful idea of a traveling extended lab vacation came to mind. "Let's find YB and see what kind of shape that bus of his is in. We could grab our camping gear and head all around the US visiting all the sites we have always wanted to see but never did. Mouse do you know where YB is ? And Stuie, we need him to kick in some big time bucks from the trunk stash !!"

Date: August 10, 2009 07:37AM

"Well I'll be! How did this

"Well I'll be! How did this end up on page two?! Someone aint doin there job around here and it aint me." said blacksheep, who was lazily floating around the pool in the fancy blow up recliner puffing on a Padron Executive and guzzling a bottle of Fancy Lawnmower....

Date: August 22, 2009 10:36PM

"I don't know where Stuie OR

"I don't know where Stuie OR YB are!" Mouse replied. "I think a traveling vacation all around the USofA sounds like a mighty fine idea! YB DOES have A/C in that old rickety van doesn't he?"
"SO, where do you all want to go?" Blacksheep chimed in.
"Who took my sunscreen?! Dang it all anyway! You guys keep stealing my stuff!" Mouse yelled at Blacksheep and Harold.

Date: August 23, 2009 04:09PM

"CALLING ALL YOU MISSING LAB

"CALLING ALL YOU MISSING LAB RATS!! Let's get this show on the road !" bellowed Mary Scott.

Date: August 24, 2009 11:25AM

Hey! At least we have SOME of the LabRats escapades still!

Last we knew, everyone was loaded into YB's shakey old van and were SUPPOSED to be headed NORTH...but of course we all know YB, and that van of his was headed to Texas!
"O.K. YB, you've had it!" Mary Scott yelled.
"That's right!" Mouse chimed in "You get us heading in the right direction right now..or..or...or

We've got to go rescue Stuie!

"C'mon everyone, we need to rescue Stuie! I heard he's been buried under all the corn!" Mouse yelled "We need him to help fund the trip! Lets get back toward the north country so we can pick him up!"
Blacksheep muttered "Yeah, mebbie we kin git him ta make us some hooch with the extra corn!"
Just then

"Arr arr arr arrrrrrrrrr!"

"Arr arr arr arrrrrrrrrr!" howled blacksheep and Harold like a couple of dogs howling at the moon. "BUURRRRP!"

C'mon YB, Mary, and anyone else!

"Lets get rockin;!" Mouse said excitedly. "Lets get Stuie and get this vacation rolling! Fall is right around the corner you know! We'll miss all the colors if we don't get this van cookin'!"
Blacksheep and Harold burped in agreement!

Once YB turned the bus around

Once YB turned the bus around from the Texas direction, the lab rats started to see regular trees starting to change colors instead of cactus out the bus windows. Everyone had been on the bus for hours when Mary Scott said, "let's stop somewhere for some grub !" So they were on the lookout for a good eats place when......

YB saw blue lights flashing

YB saw blue lights flashing in his rearview mirror! "Oh GREAT!" Blacksheep muttered. "I TOLD you not to speed!"
"Oh hush!" YB replied. "Make sure your hootch is hidden Harold!"
"My I see your license and registration please? Just where are you heading in this contraption? Smells like alcohol in there, is anyone drinking?"
"Oh my no!" said Mary Scott "We're just taking a road trip around the country so we can see all the beautiful colors!"
Mouse chimed in "You don't know of a good place to eat do you? We don't know the area, and we're really wanting some fine grub instead of fast food"
The officer looked into the van, saw the crazy bunch, and said to YB "I think you have your hands full bad enough without getting anymore harrassment from me! Head on down the road about 5 more miles, and you'll end up at the Cracker Barrel"
As the cop walked back to his car, YB let out a big sigh of relief and..........

In a flash of light and smoke

In a flash of light and smoke a beam of light appeared and a voice spoke. "Greetings. I have returned"

"Returned what?" asked

"Returned what?" asked blacksheep. "Those videos I hope. I always forget to return those blasted videos."

Blacksheep was tapped on the

Blacksheep was tapped on the shoulder and he turned to see StarB who was grinning at him. "How are you?" Then she laughed and in another flash of light, disappeared.

YB
"Does she really need to do

"Does she really need to do that" asked YB

"Maybe she doesn't like the

"Maybe she doesn't like the new forum layout either."

Maybe

this thread can be unstuck? :)

You just

leave this where it is, if the spring lab gets too booring we can get this one going again. Why not have both in tandem, could get fascinating when Autumn and Winter comes.Poor old PJ and YB won't know whether they be coming or going.

Post new comment

Before posting, please review all comments. Due to the volume of questions, Almanac editors can respond only occasionally, as time allows. We also welcome tips from our wonderful Almanac community!

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.