Learn more and buy the 2015 Old Farmer's Almanac!

Wedding Weather for December 2010

4 replies [Last post]

i just got engaged and we are planning a wedding this december. I bout an almanac but it stops with weather predictions in october. Can anyone help? Im desperate today and very tired and frustrated!

Head on over to the weather

Head on over to the weather forum and those people over there maybe able to help. You can also view long range weather or your area on the main page of the forum I think.

Where Are You?

The 2010 long range forecast unfortunately ends in October.

One bit of advice from a long-time watcher, and maybe others can back me up, but the week before the full moon is "generally" free from rain and storms ... do not hold me to that though.

Not that I'm getting paid to say this, but the new Almanacs are available, and I think a digital version is around $5 ... not a bad price to alleviate desperation/frustration, huh?

Here's the link to it: http://www.almanac.com/store/digital-products

Plan for the worst, have a backup plan and Good Luck :)

oops- didn't read that the

oops- didn't read that the predictions ended in OCT, Thants Redmink for picking up my slack...lol

And I second the Good luck with your planning of your wedding :)

Don't mention it ...

... you probably forget to have your BLT, right?

Also, Full Moon is Christmas Eve. There are guidelines for the weather according to the moon phase, but I don't find them half as accurate as the regular Almanac weather predictions.

I know for a fact that they make white silk under-thermals ... it's what I'd go with!!
Oops, we still don't know what part of the country this shindig is in!!

Post new comment

Before posting, please review all comments. Due to the volume of questions, Almanac editors can respond only occasionally, as time allows. We also welcome tips from our wonderful Almanac community!

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.