I want my hair to grow faster quicker. It used to grow really fast & be really long. Now it seems like its quit or slowed down tremendously. I know my straight iron probably has to do a lot with it, but I heard if I trim it on certain days of the month it would grow quicker. If this is true, what days? Please help, thanks.(:
Go to walmart (cheapest place); buy Biotin it really does what it's supposed to do. It will even help to restore your hair color. Even if you get the Hair, Skin & Nails combo.
You will not necessarily see results for nearly one month. Take everyday faithfully, you will see & feels results. ~Robin
There is no hard and fast rule to grow hairs faster and quicker. With triming you can cut your damage and split ends hairs. Which helps to grow hairs. But it can't grow hairs quicker. I share you some more ways to grow hairs quicker.
1. Massage your Hairs with olive oil or Coconut oil
2. Apply egg white in week days
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Don't blow dry hairs or hair drier
5. Eat rich protein foods such as egg, chicken and fish
6. Use conditioner treatment
7. Use onion water at the scalp