Our Forums Have Closed
What kind of day is this? Plant or Weed in my flower garden.
Ophiuchus, the Snake Charmer
is the thirteenth of the twelve constellations of the Zodiac. It is the forgotten constellation, perhaps, for the Sun actually spends more time before the stars of Ophiuchus (19 days) than it does in neighboring Scorpius (6 days). (copied from http://www.eastbayastro.org/articles/lore/ophiuchus.htm
There doesn't seem to be any tasks assigned ... so it seems it's a Gardeners Rest Day.
I correct myself, here's an interesting website that has some good things to say:
"The constellation of Ophiuchus is the only sign of the Zodiac which is linked to a real man." etc.
LIST OF KEY WORDS DESCRIBING THE SIGN OF OPHIUCHUS
* interpreter of dreams, vivid premonitions,
* attracts good luck and fruitful blessings,
* serpent holder, lofty ideals,
* a seeker of peace and harmony,
* doctor of medicine or science, natural-pathic,
* adds, increases, joins, or gathers together
* poetical, inventive nature, expanding qualities,
* seeks higher education and wisdom,
SO it could be a day of rest AND healing body and spirit.