planets - background constellations until 2025

3 replies [Last post]

Where can I find tables or graphs showing background constellations of planets fdorward to 2025. I have spent much time searching with no success.

Have you tried Stellarium?

Have you tried Stellarium?

Second the suggestion for Stellarium

www.Stellarium.com

This is a superior program with lots of options. You can track planets, change the location to your local site, add the orbits of the planets, the phase of the moon, etc.

You can even alter the terrain around your site, the amount of light pollution, add the costellation shapes, names, star names, and geographic bariers, etc.

And best of all, it's free!

Zodiacal Zephyr-Ephemerides

This site, also free, gives the position of the planets for every day/year (as well as whether they are retrograde indicated by an asterisk). I imagine from this info, you could match the constellation of the sign if you know astronomy. If you cut back on the link to the original site, you can download all previous years as well as go forward. I usually just change the year at the end of the link to see previous or future years.

http://www.zodiacal.com/ephemerides/2010.htm

Post new comment

Before posting, please review all comments. Due to the volume of questions, Almanac editors can respond only occasionally, as time allows. We also welcome tips from our wonderful Almanac community!

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.