Our Forums Have Closed
Prepare some tantalizing chocolate chip cookies with a Caribbean twist.
1 cup of flour
1/2 tsp. of salt
1/2 tsp. of baking powder
1/2 cup of butter
1 large egg
1 tsp. of vanilla essence
1 cup of chocolate chips
5 tbsp. of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of cashew nuts
1. Combine salt, baking soda and flour.
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in egg and vanilla essence.
4. Add flour mixture and combine thoroughly.
5. Stir in chocolate chips and cashew nuts.
6. Drop by teaspoons 2? apart on a greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F (preheated) for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.