Our Forums Have Closed
Garlic Pork: http://caribbeanfoodrecipes.net/garlic-pork
4-5 lbs. of boneless pork
1/4 lb. of minced garlic
3 cups of vinegar
2 tbsp. of salt
1/2 cup of oregano
1 tsp. of hot pepper
1. Slice pork into pieces (5″x5″x2″) and rinse with vinegar then drain liquid.
2. Mince oregano and hot pepper, add garlic and mix thoroughly with salt.
3. Add mixture to pork and combine thoroughly.
4. Place pork in glass container and pour remaining vinegar to cover meat if necessary.
5. Store in cool place for 3-4 days.
6. Then remove meat from vinegar and wrap in foil and bake for 20 minutes per pound.
7. Remove foil then bake again for another 10-15 minutes (leave longer if necessary).