Our Forums Have Closed
Serve some delicious curry chicken along with some curry potatoes and white rice (see “Curry” for curry potatoes): http://www.caribbeanfoodrecipes.net/category/curry
1 cut seasoned chicken (see "tips" for seasoning chicken)
4 chopped garlic cloves
1/2 chopped onion
2 chadon beni/cilantro leaves
1 pack of curry powder (your preferred brand)
1 sliced tomato
1-3 tsp. of salt
1-2 tsp. of black pepper
1-2 cups of water
1 hot pepper
2 tbsp. of oil
Serve some delicious curry chicken along with some curry potatoes and white rice (see “Curry” for curry potatoes).
1. Heat oil and burn 2-3 tbsp. of curry powder (burn till dark brown).
2. Add chicken, garlic, onions and chadon beni/cilantro and stir thoroughly (ensure chicken is properly coated in curry).
3. Cover and allow to saute for 5minutes on low heat.
4. Then add 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp. of curry powder, 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. of black pepper and stir thoroughly.
5. Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add 1 cup of water, 1 tbsp. of curry powder, tomato, stir thoroughly and cover and cook on medium/high heat for 15-20 minutes.
Note: Taste test and alter salt and black pepper amounts of necessary.
*Caribbean Food Recipes*
I have curry powder in a bottle, how much is in "1 pack of curry powder" per your recipe?