This will be my first season after too many that I have a yard and space to garden again. I am looking for seeds for herbs, vegetables, and flowers. Because it has been years since I have been able to garden I don't have any to swap but if you have any you'd like to share to help me get my gardens going in the new place I would GREATLY appreciate it. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I can send a stamped envelope to you if you provide your address and let me know what you have you'd like to share :-) I am so excited to get back into gardening again!
my 2012 grow outs - seed harvested in fall 2012.
1. Old Ivory Egg tomato
2. Snow White Cherry tomato
3. Orange Russian oxheart tomato
4. silvery fir tree tomato
5. Green zebra tomato
6. Copia red & orange striped tomato
7. Qiyanai Huang a determinant wilt gene/wispy/droopy growth habit round orange tomato.
8. Tigerella - small round red and orange striped tomato
Plus some...harvested in 2011- unknown germination rates, but should have some come up-I planted 3 brussel sprout seeds and got 3 seedlings :)
13. Roma tomato
14. pink brandywine tomato
15. Green tomatillo
16. Brussel sprouts
17. early girl red round tomato HYBRID seeds may result in plants/fruit DIFFERENT from the parent plants - good for eating only, not for seed saving, unless you don't care about variances.
I am looking for seed for soybean,oats,rape,sugar beets,etc. I do not need a whole bunch,just like to try it.I like photographing them..hobby. please email me and I will send stamped envelopes.Thank you.