Our Forums Have Closed
Wife of a sick OEF vet, getting into gardening. I would like to stick to organic and heirlooms. I would love gardening tips for the mountains of NC as we are moving there in April. If you have too many seeds, they would be welcome too:) God Bless, Valerie
I have some wild mountain mint seeds to trade.
my 2012 grow outs - seed harvested in fall 2012.
1. Old Ivory Egg tomato
2. Snow White Cherry tomato
3. Orange Russian oxheart tomato
4. silvery fir tree tomato
5. Green zebra tomato
6. Copia red & orange striped tomato
7. Qiyanai Huang a determinant wilt gene/wispy/droopy growth habit round orange tomato.
8. Tigerella - small round red and orange striped tomato
Plus some...harvested in 2011- unknown germination rates, but should have some come up-I planted 3 brussel sprout seeds and got 3 seedlings :)
13. Roma tomato
14. pink brandywine tomato
15. Green tomatillo
16. Brussel sprouts
17. early girl red round tomato HYBRID seeds may result in plants/fruit DIFFERENT from the parent plants - good for eating only, not for seed saving, unless you don't care about variances.