Our Forums Have Closed
I am looking for any veggie seeds to plant to help feed my family this year. Me and my wife are both disabled and are raising 3 of our grandkids we are on a fixed income with no income on and of the kids. If anyone has any seeds they could spare it would be great. Thank you and God bless. Rick
my 2012 grow outs - seed harvested in fall 2012.
1. Old Ivory Egg tomato
2. Snow White Cherry tomato
3. Orange Russian oxheart tomato
4. silvery fir tree tomato
5. Green zebra tomato
6. Copia red & orange striped tomato
7. Qiyanai Huang a determinant wilt gene/wispy/droopy growth habit round orange tomato.
8. Tigerella - small round red and orange striped tomato
Plus some...harvested in 2011- unknown germination rates, but should have some come up-I planted 3 brussel sprout seeds and got 3 seedlings :)
13. Roma tomato
14. pink brandywine tomato
15. Green tomatillo
16. Brussel sprouts
17. early girl red round tomato HYBRID seeds may result in plants/fruit DIFFERENT from the parent plants - good for eating only, not for seed saving, unless you don't care about variances.