My 2009-2010 winter forecast for mid-atlantic

11 replies [Last post]

Hello i'm back form the banned thing when i was banned last year for some reason but i don't remember but i had to come back janerary but it never happened so i'm back by the way i'm christianweatherman that was my old name. So sorry that i did something wrong.

Here is my forecast :)
Temps: average to slightly below average with some freezing temps but not real freezing temps alot of frost though. This is my first forecast don't get to excited or sad

Precip: Average to much above average with alot of blizzards and snowstorms at the end of the winter season well the beginning won't be much of excitement. I expect 15-25 inches of snow well my best totly snowfall forecast would be close near 19 inches for philly area

Here are the major cities snwofall forecast:
philadelphia: 15-25 inches expected 19
washington,DC: 15-20 inches expected 16
new york city: 20-30 inches expected 25
pittsburgh: 20-30 inches expected 26

First forecast though.

Overal forecast

average snow and temps
near average blizzards, snowstorms in the otherhand i do expect the el nino to possibly turn to nutral. Or weak possibly moderate

Here is the % forecast
weak el nino: 60%
nutrul patteren: 20%
moderate el nino: 20%

Not one of the best winters ever just like last winter pretty much if the pattern changes here would be my forecast

hello here is my forecast [not alot of detail because this is my backup forecast if the pattern changes]

Temps: below normal with freezes and cold spells and alot of cold days and frosts will be likey alot.

Precip: way above normal with alot of snowstorms and blizzards with alot of snowfall with some major blizzards if this winter changes out like this it would be like the winter of 2002-2003, and 1997-1998.

Here is my reglar forecast month forecast:
December: average temps and average precip with 1 snowstorm and 1-5 inches of snow

Janerary: average temps and average to slightly below average precip with 1 little snowstorm. 1-3 inches of snow

Feberary: below average temps and slightly above average precip with 2 little snowstorms and possibly a blizzard and this will be the most active. 5-10 inches of snow

I'm a snow lover but i'm not wishcasting and be honest.
The next forecats is going to be very detailed!!!

forecast coming out soon!!!

A forecast is coming out soon!!!

Snowman5678's picture
me too

My winter outlook will be coming out soon

MY FIRST ONE EVER!!! SO IT MIGHT BE 100% WRONG

P.S i made maps for it how do i post them on the forum

Maps

I don't think that pictures can be posted yet, BUT ASK THE MODS, not me. Anyhow, GOOD LUCK SNOWMAN, you'll do fine.

Snowman5678's picture
Thanks

thanks Wjp i may just make a free website and post them on there and put the link on the website

Yea

I have a website but not about weather it's called christiandeacon.com but it doesn't work right noew :(

Snowman5678's picture
tell us

Tell us when it does :D

ok

It's a really fun website!

THANKS!!

HEY GREAT OUTLOOK!!!! THANKS ITS VERY HELPFUL LOL!

MY maps

Sice i can't post maps yet go to this linked page http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?showtopic=11883&st=2540
And look for the post by weatherpredictor123 because that's me on the weather forum and the post by me should have maps. So those are my maps. Since i couldn't put them on here yet.

But..

But the detailed forecast is probably going to be more accurate.

Next forecast [alot different]

Hello here is my updated forecast and whole alot different!!!

Hello here is my forecast :)

Temps: Way below normal with alot of freezing temps and hard freezes and those snow lovers out there this year is your shot. Alot of freezes a possibly some days it could be below 0 degress!!! It is going to be a fun year though!!!

Precip: average to Way above normal with alot of precip and some blizzards december is gong to be nothing though but janerary and FEBERARY is going to be big evan march could be big with alot of snow.

The story is not going to be coming out until a while :(
Just remember that this can change any time so this is my thoughts for now
Have a Great day :)

Post new comment

Before posting, please review all comments. Due to the volume of questions, Almanac editors can respond only occasionally, as time allows. We also welcome tips from our wonderful Almanac community!

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.