WINTER OUTLOOK FOR 2010-2011

5 replies [Last post]

Lets start a topic fot this.

Weather Zones in Almanac

I live at 40 degrees, 59' 49"N and 79 degrees 49', 53"W . . . which weather zone shopuld I consult for predictions?

winter

yes it will be snowy for 40 59 49 79 49

winter

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx121/jwb3881/scanner002.jpg
Northeast – Slightly Below Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall
Upper Great Lakes – Below Average Temperatures with Above Average Snowfall
Lower Great Lakes / OV – Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall and 1-2 Ice Storms
Upper Midwest – Well Below Average Temperatures with Above Average Snowfall
Lower Midwest – Average Temperatures with Average Snowfall
Pacific Northwest – Slightly Below Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall above average wind Normal rain
West Coast – Average Temperatures with Average Precip/Above Average Snowfall in Mountains
Southwest – Above Average Temperatures with Slightly Below Average Precip
South Central – Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Average Snowfall/Precip
Southeast – Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall/Precip
East Coast – Average to Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Average Snowfall and Above Average Precip with possibly 1 Storm

winter

Northeast – Slightly Below Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall
Lower Great Lakes / OV – Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall and 1-2 Ice Storms
Pacific Northwest – Slightly Below Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall above average wind Normal rain
West Coast – Average Temperatures with Average Precip/Above Average Snowfall in Mountains
South Central – Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Average Snowfall/Precip
Southeast – Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Slightly Above Average Snowfall/Precip
East Coast – Average to Slightly Above Average Temperatures with Average Snowfall and Above Average Precip with possibly 1 Storm

winter

Post new comment

Before posting, please review all comments. Due to the volume of questions, Almanac editors can respond only occasionally, as time allows. We also welcome tips from our wonderful Almanac community!

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.