America’s favorite Almanac is proud to present the latest edition of The Garden Guide, an annual that is the go-to guide for how to grow vegetables, fruit, herbs, heirlooms, and more in spaces big and small.
The 2016 Garden Guide features tips on:
- How to grow a garden anywhere (with a little help from “You Grow Girl!” blogger Gayla Trail)
- Do-it-yourself raised beds
- Growing green manure
- Turning any outdoor space into a tropical escape or desert oasis
- Incorporating songbrid-friendly shrubs
- Why (and how) to welcome toads
- 12 must-have garden tools
- Herbal remedies every gardener should have on hand
Request a media review copy of The 2016 Garden Guide by contacting Ginger Vaughan via email (email@example.com) or at 206-842-8922. Please also feel free to use the media materials provided below.