Reporting
Hi Ives, Everyday clover is
Hi Ives, Everyday clover is not listed as being poisonous to dogs on the ASPCA site. http://www.aspca.org/Pet-care/poison-control/Plants?plant_toxicity=toxic-to-dogs&page=6 On vet sites, we see that "red clover" can both help certain medical conditions but also is unfriendly and possibly toxic in large quantities. Perhaps it's OK if your dog doesn't start ingesting lots of clover and simply plays (and pees) in it. To be safest, for your particular dog and its medical condition, we’d recommend that you ask your vet. Or, just not plant clover. And of course, stay away from pesticides if the dog eats plants in the lawn.