Order 2016 Almanac Now - Get 3 FREE Gifts
Services are typically notServices are typically not held in the synagogue for Passover. Call the local Rabbi in your town. If you bring a bible it should be the Old Testament. Those are in Hebrew and English. But remember that Hebrew is read from right to left whereas English is left to right. The reason that matters is the Hebrew Bible will have page 1 where English readers would consider the back of the book. Secondly, because you may have a hard time following the Hebrew, if I were in your shoes I'd call a Reform Rabbi. The Reform Temple in the US are usually all English whereas the Conservative and Orthodox have a good deal of Hebrew which might make it tough to follow along. Also the word Shul is the same as Synagogue or Temple. Think of those as interchangeable.

2015 Special Edition Garden GuideCooking Fresh with The Old Farmer's AlmanacThe Almanac Monthly Digital MagazineWhat the heck is a Garden Hod?