One of my excellent recipes.
Yield: Makes about 4 dozen cookies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts or any nuts of your choice
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease cookie sheet. In a medium mixing bowl beat the butter or margarine for about 1 minute. Add the sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and salt, beat until combined. Add the egg, bananas, vanilla, and flour and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.
Please review this recipe below!