The Sausage Makers have taken their popular 25 lb. Sausage Stuffer and adapted it in order to provide you with a 20 lb. option when upgrading from your smaller stuffing models. By altering the cylinder size to allow for a lesser meat capacity, they now have a geared sausage stuffer that's perfect for you!
They've used the same gear system because it has, time and again, proved to be the most efficient way to stuff sausage. Crank down slowly to stuff sausage with little exertion, then crank back up quickly to reload the cylinder. And there's no need to replace your existing accessories - both the plastic and the stainless steel stuffing tubes and locknut from your 15 lb. model easily transition to work with this new model.
- 304 Series, 18ga Stainless Steel Cylinder - Food Grade, Won't Rust!
- Stainless Steel Base with Holes for Attachment to Tabletop
- Food-Grade Plastic Piston
- Precision Made Steel Gears
- 3 Plastic Stuffing Tubes: 11/16", 7/8", 1 1/4" Diameters
- USDA Approved
- Base Dimensions: 16" L x 10 1/2" W
- Cylinder Dimensions: 13" H x 7 3/8" dia.
- Overall Height: 24 3/4"