It’s back, it’s bigger, and you will agree, it is more beautiful than ever!
No longer in digest format, this beauty is now published in 8.5' x 11', allowing the images to show their true colors!
This useful publication offers a landscape of simple, affordable ideas and expert advice on garden design, ornamentals, edibles, herbs, and houseplants to keep gardeners (of all levels) inspired throughout the year. Vibrant color throughout!
Here's just a sampling of what the 2014 Edition has to offer
- 2014 Trends: New Pot-and Palate-Pleasing Edibles
- Do You Know the Mirliton Man? (Do you know what a mirliton is?)
- Your Top 8 Questions About Edibles...with the 8 best answers
- Carpet Your Earth
- Prepare for "New" Pollinators
- Expert Advice for Constant Color
- For the Love of Orchids
- Winner's recipes from the 2013 All-Seasons Garden Guide Zucchini Recipe Contest!
Plus, a reference section which includes a glossary, frosts and growing seasons, and much, much more!