Unsure which one to buy?
Which Almanac reader are you?
Classic Paperback Edition
Useful with a pleasant degree of humor and unchanged since 1792. Includes a hole for hanging up in your outhouse.
Classic Plus Edition
Features 32 extra reference pages and a FREE 2015 Weather Watcher's Calendar† (retail value $9.99)
Instant access to our Classic Plus Edition—from your tablet or computer. Flip-page technology (similar to a book!). Enlargable type. Zoom, print, save! Info always at your fingertips. No shipping!
New for 2015!
America's best-selling and oldest annual publication is also the most beloved: Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac is packed with wit, wisdom, folklore, long-range weather predictions, home remedy and gardening advice, moon phase info, celestial happenings, facts, articles, tips, recipes, astrology, fun, and much more that makes every day special throughout the year!
New feature articles include:
- When and why wind chills—There's no such thing as bad weather—just bad clothing.
- Make your own Walden—It's more of a puddle than a pond, but the effect is transcendental.
- Grow the vegetables everyone loves—here's all you need to know to grow a heaping harvest.
- What's happened to all the quail?
- Great recipes, including: Super-Creamy Mac and Cheese, Hot Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip, Slow Cooker Barbecue Brisket, and Warm Brownie Pie.
- And much, much more!
Printed in the USA.
† Loyalty Program: Includes a guaranteed reservation for all future Editions of The Old Farmer's Almanac at the lowest price available. You will get a FREE GIFT every time, just for looking. Next July, you will receive an advance notice of shipment of the 2016 Almanac and your gift. NO OBLIGATION! You can use that card to change your address, change your order, or cancel next year's shipment. You are under no obligation to purchase future Almanacs.
You can always find a guaranteed copy of The Old Farmer's Almanac right here, but also we have wonderful retail partners if you prefer to pick up a copy in person. See the full list of retail stores that carry America's oldest and most popular almanac!