Printed editions of the Almanac are sold out for 2015.
America's best-selling and oldest annual publication is also the most beloved: Its name makes people smile and its contents tickle funny bones. A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac is packed with wit, wisdom, folklore, long-range weather predictions, home remedy and gardening advice, moon phase info, celestial happenings, facts, articles, tips, recipes, astrology, fun, and much more that makes every day special throughout the year!
New articles for 2015 include:
- When and why wind chills—There's no such thing as bad weather—just bad clothing.
- Make your own Walden—It's more of a puddle than a pond, but the effect is transcendental.
- Grow the vegetables everyone loves—here's all you need to know to grow a heaping harvest.
- What's happened to all the quail?
- Great recipes, including: Super-Creamy Mac and Cheese, Hot Buffalo Chicken and Cheese Dip, Slow Cooker Barbecue Brisket, and Warm Brownie Pie.
- 32 extra reference pages and much, much more!
About the Online Edition
Instant access —from your tablet or computer. A special website makes it easy to read online with flip-page technology (similar to a book!). Enlargable type. Zoom, print, save! Info always at your fingertips. Pay no shipping either!
You can always find a guaranteed copy of The Old Farmer's Almanac right here, but also we have wonderful retail partners if you prefer to pick up a copy in person. See the full list of retail stores that carry America's oldest and most popular almanac!