Planning a party, wedding, reunion, or vacation and wondering what the weather was like on a certain date in the past?
With our Customized Weather History tool, you can see how often it has rained or how hot it gets for any location and range of dates you choose!
Our easy-to-use online Customized Weather History search tool lets you search for past weather conditions for your city or zip code.
- Search by a range of dates or the same date each year
- Data available spans 1960 to the present
- Download your results as a CSV file compatible with Excel
- Search as many locations and as often as you wish for up to a year
- U.S. locations only
Get minimum, average, and maximum measurements
Customized Weather History reports on the following weather phenomena only:
- Wind Speed (sustained and gusts)
- Snow Depth
- Dew Point
- Sea-Level Pressure
- Occurrences of: Fog, Rain, Snow, Hail, Thunder, and Tornados
View sample reports:
The information for our Customized Weather History search tool is drawn from the National Climatic Data Center's (NCDC) database of millions of weather station reports. The Old Farmer's Almanac and Almanac.com are owned by Yankee Publishing Inc. (YPI). YPI is not responsible for errors or omissions found within the weather data. Please consult our complete description of the Terms and Limitations before purchase.