This embroidery kit includes:
- Instructions for 16 ornaments and optional dowel tree
- Preprinted redwork designs on cotton muslin
- DMC floss and ribbon
- Embroidery Needle
- Color photograph of finished project
Backing fabric, stuffing, and dowel tree materials are not included.
Features 16 iconic images of New England:
- Preprinted redwork on 21” by 25” muslin
- Finished ornament size: 2½” by 2½”
Needlework Kit by The Posy Collection
The Posy Collection has been translating America and American history into counted cross stitch kits for three decades. As mentioned on MarthaStewart.com, their custom-designed counted cross stitch kits are in the gift shops of historic sites and natural wonders across the United States from Colonial Williamsburg and Plimoth Plantation to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, Grand Canyon, Alamo, Monticello, Graceland, and many more.
Redwork design by Linda Sumner for The Posy Collection