Award winning pure Grade A Medium Amber New Hampshire maple syrup in a decorative glass bottle that makes an excellent peronal or business gift. Medium Amber is slightly darker in color and has a bit more pronounced maple flavor, which is both rich and smooth.
Size: 8.45 oz.
Made by Fuller's Sugarhouse
Fuller's Sugarhouse is a fourth generation, family owned and operated business. Their state-of-the-art sugarhouse is in Lancaster, NH and incorporates maple production, packaging, and sales all in one building. They tap maple trees in four "sugar bushes" or "maple groves" in the Lancaster area. Each spring, they tap more than 9,500 maple trees, boil down over 160,000 gallons of maple sap to produce over 4,000 gallons of maple syrup. Sap is collected by a plastic tubing system and hauled to the sugarhouse where it is boiled to golden smooth syrup.
- 2011 Certified Best of New Hampshire Grand business
- 2008 Yankee Magazine names Fuller's one of the "Best 5 Maple Syrups" in New England
- 2006 Gourmet Magazine praises Fuller's as one of the top ten maple syrups
- 2002 NH Maple Producers honors Fuller's with the Carlisle Trophy
- 2002 North American Maple Producers awards Fuller's 3 first place trophies and 1 Best of Show
Maple Syrup Recipes
Maple Syrup-Roasted Parsnip Bisque Recipe
Maple Syrup Bran Muffins Recipe
Maple Syrup Pralines Recipe
Maple Syrup Sauce Recipe
Maple Syrup Cake Recipe
Maple Syrup Sundae Sauce Recipe
Maple Butter Recipe
See all Almanac Maple Syrup Recipes