FREE SHIPPING on orders of $30 or more
More Cyber Monday Doorbusters added!
Not sure which regional edition to buy? Click here to see which region fits your state!
The Old Farmer's Almanac, North America’s best-selling annual publication, is packed with entertaining and useful information for everyone to enjoy!
The Classic Edition is the original longtime paperback—published since 1792—and now comes in several regional editions: East/National, Southern, Western, and Canada.
How is each region different? Most of the contents are the same, however, the astronomical calculations are based on different cities in their respective regions to make it a little easier for you to reference: the East/National information is based on Boston; the Southern on Atlanta, the Western on San Francisco, and Canada on Ottawa. (However, all editions still contain special corrections and calculations to answer for all of the Unites States or Canada.) Some editions also contain different stories and articles to reflect their regional flavor.
To mark the Almanac’s 222nd anniversary, the 2014 edition will not only contain long-range forecasts but also will feature these all-new stories:
- "When Inspiration Strikes, Take Notes"—Great ideas often originate on envelopes and napkins!
- "A Strange Ringing Sensation"—Does Earth have rings, like Saturn's that influence our weather?
- "Sky Fire"—The Aurora Borealis, the best light show on Earth
- Best Days for 2014—When to plant and other activities based on the Moon's sign
- The Visible Planets—The best to view Saturn, Jupiter, and those bright objects in the sky
- A Life of Pie—Celebrate the ultimate one-pot dish
- How We Predict the Weather—What is our formula for forecasting the long-range weather?
- How Accurate Was Our Forecast Last Winter?
- and much, much more!