Buy the 2013 Hardcover Collection AND GET the 2014 Collection FREE!
Each collection is valued at $31.94 and includes:
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Hardcover Collector's Edition ($15.95) A reference book that reads like a magazine, the Almanac contains facts, feature articles, and advice that are “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor.”
- The Old Farmer's Almanac Gardening Calendar ($9.99 each) Our most popular calendar makes a gorgeous wall decoration for your home! You'll love its colorful illustrations, gardening advice, fascinating facts, and inspiration. Measures: 10 7/8 x 16 3/4 (open size)
- Reproduction Almanacs from 100 and 200 years ago ($3.00 each) Paperback replicas of the original Old Farmer's Almanacs. Let the Almanac take you back in time for a fascinating glimpse and to peruse and enjoy the weather, tips, humor, and advice you have come to expect from the publishers of The Old Farmer's Almanac.
* The 2014 Hardcover Collector's Edition, 2014 Gardening Calendar, 1814 Replica Almanac, and 1914 Replica Almanac will ship about September.
2013 marks the Almanac's 221st anniversary and includes:
- Good old-fashioned common sense and advice
- Weather predictions for every day and climatic trends for each season
- The most accurate astronomical data in the solar system, with best-viewing recommendations for every month
- Safe and easy home remedies for each season’s most common—and uncomfortable—aches and ailments
- Fail-safe gardening tips to ensure a hefty harvest, plus gardening by the Moon
- Delicious recipes for homebaked cakes, cookies, and pies; plus readers’ best bacon dishes
- Amusing and enlightening articles on raising children; facts and folklore about kissing; and Mother Nature’s janitor, the opossum
PLUS all-new features like:
- Baking with Ken Haedrich plus winners from our Annual Readers Recipe Contest!
- When the Sun Takes a Vacation…Sound scary? The effects of an extended leave
- Just Who Is the American Farmer?
- 25 Secrets for a Hefty Harvest — Why settle for good luck when success can practically be guaranteed?
Preview the 2013 Almanac!
- Table of Contents
- 56 Kitchen Tricks, Tips, and Timesaving Ideas
- Mother Nature’s Janitor
- A Kiss Is Just a Kiss. . . Or Is It?
Benefits of the Hardcover Collector's Edition:
- Larger pages and type than our paperback edition
- Handsome, durable, hard, clothbound cover creates an everlasting time capsule of 2013
- Printed in black and white on heavy paper that provides sharp contrast
*** PLEASE READ*** Your order or gift order creates a guaranteed reservation for all future Collector’s Editions of The Old Farmer’s Almanac at the lowest price available. You will get a FREE GIFT every time, just for looking. In July of 2014, you will receive an advance notice of shipment of the 2015 Almanac and your gift. THERE IS NO OBLIGATION! You may use the card to change your address, change your order, or cancel next year’s shipment. You are under no obligation to purchase future Almanacs and may cancel at any time.