The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids, Volume 3
Do you know . . .
- Which part of its body a cricket uses to listen?
- How many billion plastic bags are used around the world each year?
- Why all stars are not white, and some can shrink and grow?
Find the answers to these questions and many more in The Old Farmer’s Almanac for Kids, Volume 3, which also includes. . .
- “green” pages, featuring energy alternatives, a trash trail, and more
- articles on stars, sports heroes, weird weather, pets that work, the history of pizza, the origin of chocolate, desert-dwelling animals, and more
- how to grow a loofah sponge, create a sunflower house, or make a wind chime—plus more