The Old Farmer's Almanac
Available on iPad, Kindle, or your computer, (as a PDF)
Purchase a Digital Subscription Today
Only $9.99 (12 Monthly Issues)
Because once a year is not enough, North America’s favorite Almanac presents The Old Farmer’s Almanac Monthly Magazine!
All 12 monthly issues bring you more of The Old Farmer’s Almanac’s signature wit, wisdom, and weather through exclusive, seasonal, and interactive content that’s unique to what’s found in the tried-and-true annual edition.
Subscribe today and find features that the April issue has to offer which include:
- Calendar: Celebrate the Full Pink Moon, keep an eye peeled for the total lunar eclipse, and ready yourself for the buffoonery of April 1: We’ve got the background, the best-ever gags, and a berry dish specially chosen for this occasion. Get all of this—and more—monthly lore in April!
- Food: Stalk up! It’s rhubarb time! The pink stalks of this perennial “pie plant” will be ready for picking any day now. Learn how to grow it and enjoy it in Rhubarb Pie, Rhubarb Mousse, and Gingered Rhubarb Apple Crisp.
- Home & Garden: Sure, gardens need care, but the gardener needs a place to relax and enjoy his or her labor of love. This month, build a rustic bench! Included are step-by-step instructions, specific details on supplies, and detailed instructional drawings.
- Outdoors: The pleasure and challenge of launching a kite, reeling out a taut line, and feeling the tug at the other end are unlike any others. Well, there is no better time to fly a kite than in April, National Kite Month! Read about kites in history and learn more about the best conditions for catching the wind!
- Anniversary: As cars become increasingly energy efficient, we are reminded of the man who made gasoline from water. Was this the result of a secret chemical reaction—or a hoax concocted for personal gain? Plus, why is the price of gasoline always shown to 0.9 of a cent?
Plus, you'll often find audio and video multimedia content within the Almanac Monthly, making it far more interactive and fun!
This app is free to download, and getting full access is simple. You have three choices:
• 1-year subscription: $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled). This option offers our GREATEST SAVINGS!
• 1-month subscription: $0.99 (automatically renewed until canceled).
• Single issue: $2.99/month (not a subscription).
Watch this video to learn more about The Almanac Monthly (sample content from a past edition)
- Buy the Almanac Monthly
- Download the free Old Farmer's Almanac Monthly app on the iTunes store
- Launch the app
- Click the My Account icon at the bottom of the app screen and log in with your Almanac.com username and password.
We hope that you enjoy the Almanac Monthly! Please tell us what you like, what you aren’t crazy about, and what you want more of: We welcome suggestions from e-readers here.