The Old Farmer's Almanac Monthly Magazine
Available on iPad, Kindle, or your computer, (as a PDF)
Purchase Your Subscription Today for Only $9.99
(12 Monthly Issues)
Because once a year is not enough, North America’s favorite Almanac presents The Old Farmer’s Almanac Monthly Magazine!
All 12 monthly issues bring you more of The Old Farmer’s Almanac’s signature wit, wisdom, and weather through exclusive, seasonal, and interactive content that’s unique to what’s found in the tried-and-true annual edition.
Subscribe today and find features that the March issue has to offer which include:
- Calendar: Celebrate the Full Worm Moon (or, depending on your local conditions, Moon When Eyes Are Sore From Bright Snow!); the return of Daylight Saving Time (spring ahead and set clocks ahead 1 hour); and, speaking of spring, see what actually happens astronomically when the vernal equinox occurs—plus much more monthly lore.
- Food: Got bread going stale? Here are some scrumptious ways to use it: Buttermilk Bread Pancakes, Panzanella, Stuffed Onions, and Blueberry Bread Pudding.
- Gardening: Around this time of year, many gardeners find themselves with hoe or shovel in hand, daydreaming about a powerful tiller. If this sounds like you, read this buying advice before rushing to the store.
- Nature: Jeepers, creepers, listen to those peepers! In some parts of the country, tiny male frogs—the “doorbells of spring”—mark the end of winter with their love song to find a mate. Read more and learn how and where to get a peek at a peeper.
- Household: Spring brings longer days, bright bulbs in bloom, warmer weather and—inevitably—cleaning chores. Don’t be without these 25 Perennially Practical Pantry Potions.
Plus, you'll often find audio and video multimedia content within the Almanac Monthly, making it far more interactive and fun!
This app is free to download, and getting full access is simple. You have three choices:
• 1-year subscription: $9.99 (automatically renewed until canceled). This option offers our GREATEST SAVINGS!
• 1-month subscription: $0.99 (automatically renewed until canceled).
• Single issue: $2.99/month (not a subscription).
Watch this video to learn more about The Almanac Monthly (sample content from a past edition)
- Buy the Almanac Monthly
- Download the free Old Farmer's Almanac Monthly app on the iTunes store
- Launch the app
- Click the My Account icon at the bottom of the app screen and log in with your Almanac.com username and password.
We hope that you enjoy the Almanac Monthly! Please tell us what you like, what you aren’t crazy about, and what you want more of: We welcome suggestions from e-readers here.