This compact vented umbrella is emblazoned with the saying “The Old Farmer's Almanac said it would rain today.” It was engineered to defy dreadful weather, as well as withstand the stresses of daily use.
- Lifetime warranty!
- Generous 43” one-person vented canopy
- Opens & closes with the push of a button!
- Measures only 12.5” when closed!
- Color: Smart Charcoal
- Electrostatic painted steel shaft and ribs
- Heavy duty construction - Wind tunnel tested
- Canopy inversion resistance twice as strong as standard non-vented models
- Matching fabric sleeve for storage
- Comfortable rubber handgrip with strap
Each umbrella comes with complete instructions under a rib for any customer who experiences unlikely complications. If an umbrella fails due to a defect, the manufacturer, who has been making umbrellas since 1947, will repair or replace it.