THINGS WE CAN LEARN from a DOG
- Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
- Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
- Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
- Take naps and stretch before rising.
- Run, romp and play daily.
- Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
- Be loyal.
- Never pretend to be something you’re not.
- If what you want lies buried, dig for it.
- When someone is having a bad a day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- Thrive on attention and let people hug you.
- Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- On hot days, drink lots of water and lay under a shady tree.
- When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- No matter how often you’re scolded, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout – run right back and make friends.
- Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
Made for dog lovers by Ox Pond Press in picturesque Bethlehem, New Hampshire from knot-free and kiln dried white pine purchased from local lumber mills.
Hanger: Routed Key-Slot
Finish: Antique Wash
Size: 7.5" x 11.5"