- 4 large vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled and chopped, or 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces bow-tie pasta
- 1 package (4 ounces) goat cheese crumbles
- Garnish: basil sprigs
Combine first seven ingredients. Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Serve tomato mixture over hot pasta; sprinkle with goat cheese. Garnish, if desired.
Please review this recipe below!