Yield: 12 pieces
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Start to Finish Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon finely diced Granny Smith or other tart apple
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 oysters, freshly shucked
In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cider, shallots, and apple and cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes. Stir in the vinegar and season with pepper. Spoon 1 to 2 teaspoons over the freshly shucked oysters.
Please review this recipe below!