Very rich and, our tester and her guests report, "unbelievably awesome!"
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 1 baked 9-inch graham cracker pie shell
In a large mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the peanut butter and milk and beat well. Fold in the Cool Whip. Pour into the baked pie shell. Freeze until firm. Remove from the freezer a few minutes before serving.
Please review this recipe below!