An excellent treatment of an old favorite.
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
- 8 cups cubed cooked potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1-1/3 cups Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Cherry tomato halves, to garnish
In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, celery, eggs, radishes, scallions, green pepper, salt, and pepper. Combine the salad dressing and mustard and add to the potato mixture. Mix lightly. Chill before serving. Garnish with cherry tomato halves.
Please review this recipe below!