From Fix It and Forget It Cookbook
Yield: 3-4 Servings
- 1 pound sauerkraut
- 1 pound sliced corned beef brisket
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- Rye bread
- Thousand Island Dressing
1. Drain sauerkraut in sieve, then on paper towels until very dry. Place in bottom of slow cooker.
2. Arrange layer of corned beef slices over sauerkraut. Top with cheese slices.
3. Cover. Cook on low 3-4 hours.
4. Toast bread. Spread generously with sandwich spread or dressing. Spoon ingredients from slow cooker onto toasted bread, maintaining layers of sauerkraut, meat and cheese.
Please review this recipe below!