Here's a great recipe for outdoor chefs: quick, easy, nutritious, and delicious!
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped orange zest
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 chicken breast halves (bone in, about 7 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
While grill is preheating, combine honey, soy sauce, rice wine, ginger, orange zest, and garlic in a large glass pie plate. Add chicken breasts and turn to coat evenly. Grill, skin side down, until well browned, about 8 minutes, brushing once with marinade left in pie plate. Turn and grill the other side, brushing with marinade, until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes more. Combine cilantro and scallion, and sprinkle over the chicken before serving.
Please review this recipe below!