Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 to 3 cups cooked diced chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice (Basmati is excellent)
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup snow peas, lightly cooked
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper (taste before adding)
In a large salad bowl whisk oil and vinegar together. Add remaining ingredients and toss until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or until well chilled.
Please review this recipe below!