Yield: Makes 8 servings.
- 2 oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 2 apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 pound seedless red grapes
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
Slice oranges into rounds, and break grapefruit into sections. Place all fruit in a large glass bowl. Mix honey with citrus juices and pour over fruit. Chill before serving.
Please review this recipe below!