Yield: Serves 6
- 3 cups coarsely chopped chicken
- 1-1/2 cups cooked sausage meat
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2-1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 cup coarse bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup rich cream sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
Mix the chicken, sausage meat, green pepper, onion, parsley, chives in a large bowl and chop until fine. Stir in the bread crumbs, lemon rind, cream sauce. Heat butter in a heavy skillet and spread the hash evenly. Cook gently over low heat until the bottom is brown and crusty. Fold in half and slide on to a hot platter.
Please review this recipe below!