Yield: Makes 35 1-1/2-inch squares.
- 12 ounces bulk pork sausage
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 large zucchinis, grated
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
Saute sausage, onion, and garlic until sausage is well done. Drain fat. In a bowl, beat eggs until frothy, then stir in zucchini, Parmesan, bread crumbs, seasonings, and the sausage mixture. Pour into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish, smooth the top, and bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes. Sprinkle grated Cheddar on top and bake for 15 minutes longer.
Please review this recipe below!