America’s favorite Almanac is proud to present the latest edition of the Garden Guide, an annual that is the go-to guide for how to grow vegetables, fruit, herbs, heirlooms, and more in spaces big and small.
The 2017 Garden Guide features tips on:
- Gardening advice from 225 years of The Old Farmer’s Almanac
- Winners of the 2016 Apple Recipe Contest
- Cultivating wildflowers in the garden
- How (and why) to build a compost pile
- Growing bee-friendly gardens
- Tips for growing lush biennials
- DIY wattles: homemade fencing, plant supports, and hoop houses
Request a media review copy of the 2017 Garden Guide by contacting Ginger Vaughan via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 206-842-8922. Please also feel free to use the media materials provided below.