Easter weekend is fast approaching! Are you prepared? Read our Easter weekend weather forecast to find out what kind of outerwear is necessary for this year’s Easter egg hunt.
What will the weather be like in your area for Easter weekend (March 30–April 2)? Consult our forecasts, below, to find out.
See our Long Range Weather Forecasts for even more future weather predictions!
Easter Weekend Weather Forecast (U.S)
- The weekend should start with precipitation, but end with cool, sunny weather.
- Rain is expected, with cooler-than-normal temperatures.
- Rain showers are expected. The weekend will start off with milder temperatures, but turn cool.
- Rain showers and cooler-than-normal temperatures are likely.
- Scattered thunderstorms may occur in the north, but sunny and warm weather is expected elsewhere.
- Rain and snow showers are possible. Cool temperatures are expected.
- The weekend will start with rain, which may turn to snow. Expect cooler-than-normal weather.
- Easter weekend is expected to be cool and rainy.
- Rain and snow showers are expected, with colder-than-normal temperatures.
- Plan for a cool, rainy holiday weekend.
- Temperatures will be cooler-than-normal. The weekend will be a mix of sun and rain.
- Snow showers and cold temperatures are expected for Easter weekend.
- The holiday weekend should start out cool, but turn mild and sunny.
- To start the weekend, snowy periods may occur in the east, with sun in the west. Isolated rain showers round out the weekend, with colder-than-normal temperatures overall.
- Sunny skies and milder-than-normal temperatures are expected for the holiday weekend.
- Expect warmer-than-normal temperatures and sunny skies!
- Milder-than-normal temperatures are expected, along with scattered snow showers.
- Showers and cooler-than-normal temperatures are expected in the east, with a mix of sun and rain in the west.
For more spring weather predictions, see our 2018 Spring Weather Forecast.
Easter Weekend Weather Forecast (Canada)
- Rain and snow showers are likely, with cooler-than-normal temperatures.
- The weekend starts with seasonable, rainy weather, then turns sunny.
- Snow showers are expected in the west, with rain more likely in the east. Expect colder-than-normal temperatures throughout.
- The weekend starts with snow showers, and finishes sunny, yet cold.
- At the start of the weekend, snow may occur in the north, with rain in the south. Sun is expected for the latter half of the holiday weekend, as are warmer temperatures.
- Cool but sunny weather is expected.
- Sunny skies and milder-than-normal temperatures are expected.