America’s favorite Almanac is proud to present the latest edition of the Garden Guide, an annual that is the go-to guide for how to grow vegetables, fruit, herbs, heirlooms, and more in spaces big and small.
The 2018 Garden Guide features tips on:
- Gardening advice from 226 years of The Old Farmer’s Almanac
- Growing great food: tomatoes, asparagus, rhubarb, onions, herbs, and more!
- Replacing a landscape with a foodscape
- Edibles that you plant once, pick forever
- Snack-size veggies, cocktail-ready herbs, citrus trees, and more in containers, pots, or decorative tins!
- Tips for designing a garden path
- Picking plants with pizazz: flower options that will add dramatic flair to any garden
- Winners of our 2018 Butternut Squash Recipe Contest
Request a media review copy of the 2018 Garden Guide by contacting Ginger Vaughan via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 206-842-8922. Please also feel free to use the media materials provided below.