The Old Farmer’s Almanac is proud to present the latest edition of the Garden Guide, an annual that is the go-to guide for tips, advice, and inspiration for all things gardening!
The 2019 Garden Guide sparks the joy of gardening by meeting gardeners where they are, no matter their garden size, skills, or income level. This all-new edition features articles on:
- 2019’s newest plants and latest trends
- Growing plant-based proteins, essential root vegetables, and flavor-filled flowers
- The definitive houseplant matchmaking guide
- Kusamono AKA the ancient art of Japanese small-pot gardening
- Growing sprouts and microgreens from tiny containers (think canning jars!)
- Plants read to stand up to Mother Nature’s worst challenges
- The trials, tribulations, and thrill of living with 1,600 houseplants
…and much, much more!
Request a media review copy of the 2019 Garden Guide by contacting Ginger Vaughan via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 206-842-8922.